Insomnia, the inability to sleep is a prevailing health condition among the adult population today.
Due to the rigors of long working hours, and the need to keep up on the home front, a lot of adults go through mental and emotional stress which can cause sleeplessness and irregular sleeping patterns. Sleep is essential to the proper functioning of the body, and mind. As such, the amount of sleep you get determines how well you go about your day to day activities.
Insomnia has a long list of adverse effects on individuals. Some of which include, tiredness, anxiety, brain fog and possible mental slowdown. In recent times, different methods and remedies have been developed to help people who have difficulty sleeping, however, only a few of these insomnia natural remedies offer as much benefits as our aromatherapy pillow sprays.
Aromatherapy through pillow sprays is a natural remedy for sleeplessness. Our pillow mists are a natural sleep aid made with a blend of natural essential oils and no artificial sedatives. Our unique pillow sprays can help ease anxiety, relieve stress and induce you to sleep easily.
In our opinion, one of the best pillow sleep spray around, they are made using a mix of various essential oils including eucalyptus, frankincense, cedarwood, rose, neroli, bergamot, lavender, valerian, ylang ylang, chamomile, all with properties that aids sleep and promotes general well-being.
Taking a closer look at the benefits of each of these essential oils:
• Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus oil helps in relieving blocked air passages in the body. It also eases mental exhaustion, helping you sleep better.
• Frankincense: Frankincense oil has positive effects on the nervous system, as it reduces the heart rate, thereby reducing high blood pressure. The smell induces a feeling of peaceful relaxation.
• Cedar Wood Oil: Having a fresh woody scent, cedar wood oil relaxes the mind and reduces stress and anxiety.
• Rose Oil: Rose oil has special attributes, which induces relaxation, relieves anxiety and lowers the blood pressure.
• Neroli: Also known as orange blossom oil, neroli has a citrus aroma which inspires a feeling of happiness, thereby triggering calmness during stress. It also has a sedative effect
• Bergamot Oil: Made from the peel of bergamot fruit, this oil contains a lot of flavonoids which soothes the nerves and reduces anxiety.
• Lavender Oil: Lavender oil induces good sleep, as it acts as an antidepressant and also has sedative properties.
• Valerian Oil: Just like cedar wood oil, valerian has a woody scent, which fosters a sense of calm and well-being.
• Ylang Ylang: Ylang ylang is an effective sleep aid. Inhaling it helps the limbic system and calms the nervous system.
• Chamomile: Chamomile essential oil is a mild sedative, it calms the nerves and reduces anxiety. It is best when combined with lavender oil.
Our pillow sprays are handmade with essential oils carefully mixed to create the right balance. With their pleasant scent, our pillow mists will leave your room smelling like a spa. Unlike other insomnia remedies such as sleeping pills, it comes with no side effects.