Breeze Epsom Soaking Bath Salts
Eucalyptus & Rosemary essential oils
Eucalyptus & Rosemary Breeze aromatherapy soaking bath salts – 100% Epsom salt
• Breeze bath salts – Fresh & Revitalizing with this blend of eucalyptus and rosemary pure essential oils.
• Effective for treating a number of respiratory problems and lower stress level
• 100% Pure Epsom salts are combined with pure essential oils and Egyptian jojoba oil
Handmade, ethical & fair product
Crafted in Britain from sustainable origins with absolutely no artificial ingredients
FREE Delivery in the UK
Breeze aromatherapy soaking bath salts, a spiritual and relaxing aromatherapeutic spa experience to help your mind and body unwind, blended in Sussex.
Salts & Co Breeze bath salts is 100% Pure Epsom salt, combined with pure essential oils and Egyptian jojoba oil. These ingredients create a mineral rich aromatherapy bath experience.
A bath bombs mix is blended with the salts to make your bath time more fun. All ingredients are mixed manually by us and have been extracted from natural sources. Our products have never been tested on animals. We use a unique recycled bottle which make a luxurious, elegant and eco-friendly gift.
More about Epsom Salts:
• INCREASES MAGNESIUM LEVELS. Important for your health and can sometimes be hard to intake via a general diet.
• INCREASES SULFATE LEVELS. We live in toxic world, sulfate can help your liver detox.
• LOWERS STRESS. A hot bath is a relaxing and calming ritual. It will help you lower your stress levels.
More about Essential Oils:
Eucalyptus essential oil therapeutic properties:
The therapeutic properties of eucalyptus oil include the ability to clear the mind and focus concentration. Helps in fighting respiratory problems, fighting inflammation and sore muscles, rheumatism, headaches and nervous exhaustion. Boost wound and ulcer healing and soothing skin eruptions.
Rosemary essential oil therapeutic properties:
The therapeutic properties of rosemary oil include brain stimulation, improve memory and mental clarity, help with a variety of congested respiratory tract problems, stiff muscles, coldness as well as boosting the liver and gall bladder. Also used to improve hair and scalp health.
How to use:
This Salts & Co Bath Salts bottle contains approximately 520g of bath salts and should be enough for 10 baths. We estimate an average use of 50g of salts per bath.
Run a hot bath, dilute the salts, watch it fizzzzz and…enjoy!
Please note, the color of our bath salts may vary from batch to batch, as all our products are handmade.